twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why should I continue living?

I suck at the one thing I wanted to do for my life. Now I know that everyone was just lieing saying what a great artist I was. Heres a link to humor u.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopi...
Answer:
You know...one thing about a true artist, is that you don't depend on the opinion of others, to be for real...paint and draw what you love, and please yourself..and when you do that, you will find out how good you are. I am an artist, and I have heard it all, from good to bad, and usually, the ones who are the harshest, can't draw a straight line LOL..I couldn't find your art darling?...PS%26gt;.found it...EXCELLENT!!
It is common to go through periods of self doubt.
You may find out that your humor will come out in other ways in your life.
You should continue living since there is so much life in front of you.
If at age 30, you still feel this way, then at least you gave it a try.
Perhaps talking to someone may help you through this difficult time ?
Good luck
It works now. Personally I think it's a nice/cool drawing. But I'm no art expert. There were quite a lot of negative opinions.

But what you have to remember is that these are some peoples views and opinions and only that.

Good art is not bound by negative views. Continue doing what you enjoy to do- because that is what matters. Art is also a great way of expressing oneself.
Well, I hope this well help. Like someone else said, I am also not an art expert. From what I saw it was good. I know that those negative comments were hurtful, but there was also some positive ones. When it comes to the negative ones, you should take them and use them for a bigger motivation to continue doing what you love doing. Because guess what? That's all that matter is that you like it. Yeah I know. You want others to like it too. I am an aspiring independent musician, and I want people to like my work but I also know that nothing comes without some negatives. Nothing worth having or doing comes easy. And when you keep doing what you love, eventually people will love it too. Don't let a few negative responses get you down. And don't ever think it's not worth it to keep living. You are a fellow human being and I support you 100 percent and I believe that with practise and determination you will succeed. So I hope it helped you feel better about your art and yourself. Because like everyone else in this world, you are a peice of art. Art that is 100 percent beautiful : )
First, you are SOMEBODY, please change that name of yours. I don't even know you, but I know that you are loved and you have a wonderful life. So many people wish that they were in your shoes now. Please keep hope alive, and continue to live a full life until GOD calls you home, and not prematurely. Your work is awesome. Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net