twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why uncontroolable movement of head?

i was under treatment for social fobia..I have taken paxidep cr 12.5 and dine 2.5 and norton ,medicines for 2 yeras to control my uncontrollable shivering in a public situation...

now i m not using paxidep for last 2 months
but now I am feeling difficult to turn my head to my left while speaking.when i m tries to look to
my left head starts to shiver...(only in public situations...) It tends to move to right side...the ear is also moving..
why it happends? is there any exersice to control it ? My EEG and ECG is ok..
hoping an answer
Answer:
you need to see a doctor, that could be a pinched nerve, or a problem with your brain.
This does not sound good, or healthy at all. You need to call and talk to your Doctor, about what you are going through. Your Doctor, would be the best person, to answer your question.

I wish you good Health. Have a Good Day.
You should speak with your psychiatrist about this one. It could be something serious. I was taking Abilify and started experience Tardive Diskenisia (uncontrollable facial twitches.) It's most likely your medication that's affecting you this way, so talk to your doctor... you could either switch medications or lower the dosage, whatever works best for you. Good luck!
Sounds like a nervous twitch. My husbands head kinda twitchs when he is nervous (and when he is lying). And my fathers did the same thing when ever he would tell a joke.
sounds like parkinsons disease, have someone check you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net