twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why shouldn't you kill yourself?


Answer:
Because there is so much to live for and thats the easy way out
Everyone faces struggle in some shape or form and to be honest no one said life is going to be easy. But you can't just give up. Just giving up proves it was all a waste of time to begin with. And who could call life a waste of time. You have to fight for everything in life and grasp all the little things we take for granite everyday. No matter how bad your life is someone else has it worst. Ive seen it.
Because there is no easy way out. and there is always a reason to live!

-you might not always feel your best, and things may not always seem to work out, but its like that for everyone, thats life. We have to deal with everything that gets thrown at us, the good and bad things. We are put onto this earth to feel every emotion, sadness, anger, joy, love. ..I dont think anyone is ever given more than they can handle.
Melanie hon. You know it would really tick God off to do that. You think things are bad now, hang in there cuz if you did that it would be worse- right into the frying pan sweetie.

There is so much bad that can happen to a person in life- why would you intentionally go and do harm to yourself? There are so many better things to do with your time than to keep focusing on the negative like this.

Nothing will change unless YOU change it. It will get better but YOU have to make it get better. GET OUT THERE and be part of US! Find someone nearby who needs your help. They are there, you just have to look for them.

If you think you are worthless, then make yourself worthwhile.

You are meant to be right here right now. God chose for you to be HERE for many reasons. Go to church, read, look for it. You'll find the peace you lack by looking in the right places.

Don't give up- let's see some of that sassy stuff you got. Show the world what you are capable of. Anyone can do wrong, can be destructive- either with others or with themselves or with both. YOU are better than that and you deserve MORE!

DOn't sell yourself short.
it's a temporary fix to a permanant problem

you'd be taking the easy way out

you need to be strong
and fight this
because you cant shop with friends, date hot guys, eat, or have money. or eat in heaven or whereever else ur goin so u should at least enjoy life while ur living and do what YOU want to do.

*if your life turns out completly messed up im not the one to blame by saying do what u want to do lol
SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM. Every day for six straight years suicide was always on my mind. I devised ways in how I wanted to die and ways to carry it out. You name a way of killing youself and I allready thought of it. The thing that really helped me is that I am a obsessive thinker. I think about the pros and cons on everything that enter my thoughts. This is a subject for another topic of discussion. To add to that thought I was in mental health therapy and on meds so that worked also. Anyways thinking about suicide also made me think about living and what I would be missing if I were not alive. ( Everyone is different and this is only my experience). One suicidal thought I had a few years ago helped lesson the daily thinking of it(this is only me but imagine that). My mom loves me very much and dosent want anything bad to happen to me. Right now it hurts me just to think about it but the more I get it out the less power it has in me. My suicide thinking was this. I went over to my moms house and confronted her and said I was going to kill myself and that made upset and I felt she didnt believe me and was talking nonsense. The next thing I did was put a gun to my head and blew my brains out right in front of her. The vision ended when she kneeled on the floor held my body up to hers and cried hysterically. After thinking that I started to cry myself for it gave me pain to think such a thing. If one person loved me that much then why should I give them un-needed suffering. When my parents pass away I want to be alive and carry on the legacy they bestowed on me. If I have problems to work them out on my own. If I cant do so seek advise help guidance and assistance to manage and cope with whatever life throws my way. Also if I can be of service to others even if its being a friend or talking to others to do so. Here is a big reason why I am not dead. When suicide thoughts came in my head I always thought back to when I was a kid. My young thoughts were when I was a kid I saw how good my father was to me. My dream was when the time was right I wanted to be a good father to my kid(s) as my father was to me. If I killed myself the chance of being a parent would never happen. I am not where I need/want to be at this point but the dream is still alive and one day I hope to fullfill it. From time to time suicide still pops up and I tell myself its just a thought and will go away. If suicide comes up again stop yourself and ask IS IT REALLY WORTH ENDING? Focus on your goals and dreams and work on achieving them. Remember this: SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM. Thanks for the question and try to think more about living. You never know a question like this could help others who are thinking the same thing but cant find the words to say anything to somebody. I am no expert but what you asked helped me out. I look forward to your next question and thanks agian for letting me share.
This Is hard. One you should probly ask someone for help in person. i struggle with the same problem almost everyday. The question of how simple it is. That something to do it with or to have it done is always right there. But i fight it. I think of my friends;; my boyfriend and the people who even though seem as if they dont, care about me. Its hard. ESpeciialy if you dont believe in god and dont think hes there to punish you. I dont. Try simple things first. Like Making a list of what to live for. Talk to people. Get help whatever you think you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net