twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why wont any one tell me the truth about my deformed face?

i just want the truth and everone is lying to me why are they doing this ie family freinds doctors psychiatrist why are they letting me suffer why i cant cope anymore with there blatant lies i know what i see and it hurts emotinally physiacllly and mentally the truth never hurt no one and that is all i wont i know im deformed facially but EVEryone is lying because i see IT
Answer:
I dont know what you really look like but if you are deformed, then yes! You are plug ugly! You look like a pig on a poke, GROSS! Ewww

They dont want to hurt your feelings - get over it
Oh hello you're back. You need therapy, not surgery.
maybe only you see it. Post your picture ands then we can give you honest answers.
As parents they are just trying to protect you...do you mind me asking what is actually wrong with you? I'm not sure how or why they would lie to you about something you can see...
what can i say maybe talk to them about it. if their adult enough u should have a decent conversation alternatively theirs bound to be group sessions with people who are in the same situation as u if u try talking to ur doctor or look it up. i can't believe they aren't trying to help though. hope things turn out okay.
It may not seem like it but their trying to give you confidence and trying to make you feel better about yourself. You are probably the only one who notices it and you criticize yourself when no one else is doing that. Just come out of your shell and know your beautiful.
Do you actually have a deformed face? Or do you just see it as being deformed. You are probably suffering with body dismorphic disorder if you don't actually have a deformity. Type BBD into Google to read up on the disorder, you can get help.
They probably don't see your face as an issue, they see the person underneath.

I think we are our own worse enemy when it comes to criticising ourselves.

This might sound outlandish, ask a blind person to feel your face and ask him/her to tell you exactly what he thinks. Beforehand tell him how important it is to get a truthful answer.

The result will either shut up all those people who lie to you or you may have to change your mind.

Best of luck
look for me, Let's just be honest!...see my e-mail and contact with me
Well email me your pic and as an outider I'll give you an honest opinion. I'm sure you are not deformed facially, but you are going through a phase in a young womans life where you find it difficult to be comfortable with what you look like because of all these magazines and music videos. I've been through it and girls all over the world are. No one is telling you are ugly because you are not! And if it makes you feel better than go through therapy, whatever makes you stronger. Your name says 'positive' so act positive. Good luck!
people who love and care for you see past it and c the real u anyone who cant do that then they dont matter
I told you already - the Worzel Gummidge makeover is the only way to go. If you can't do that then I'm sorry but your stuck.
Get a life and a good therapist. Either you are daft or you do have a body image problem that needs intense, intense, psychiatric intervention or Worzel Gummidge makeover as someone suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net