twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why was my poem removed...? It was supposed to hepl and was a personal experience. Here is another?

Mental illness refers to to mind
and its violent encounters of the internal kind
however you view it, its plain to see
recovery starts with the concept of me
whenever i'm ready, I'll start to begin
to challenge the demons that lie deep within
when im impotant enough i'll consider myself
without this discovery i'll be left on a shelf
either that or i'll simply like what I see
the Mental health system becomes like family to me
so much so, that one can begin to depend
on a system whos support is unable to end
Institutionalized, is what i've heard them call it
a lack of structure is the reason for it
certainly not for me, I hear myself say
I'll dictate my path in an empowering way.
I've held faith and belief that others can see
that it is not just behaviour that makes up me
I have the ambition, will and drive
to make this a journey I will survive
one that is solo secure and will find
other encounters of the internal kind


The other one is still in poetry.
Answer:
It was removed because some oaf prob complained it was copied. It is a good poem.

ps. there is nothing narcissic about wanting to heal depression.
That's really good!!
Probably removed because it was as narcissistic and and self indulgent as this one....
This is not a question or a poem. It's a drone on bore of self obsessed melodramatics. It has been reported.
I am not sure why your poem would be removed, all I know is that it should not have been. This is an excellent poem, keep up the good work!
If I am in a room within a room
As I try every door that's locked
And in the blackness I must wait
Be it in my mind I should stay
OMG that is a brilliant poem! wish i could write poems like that!
Because it's not a question..
Maybe because it is not a question.

This is ByeDr.com. People ask questions, then others answer. Its not for submitting poetry.

But I do think your poem is good. Its just not for here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net