twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will loneliness over come me?

Some times I feel at the end of my rope.It is so frustrating to know what I am missing and feeling as though there is nothing I can do.Can I survive this lonliness?Will I make it to the finish line?
Answer:
I'm lonely as hell too, man. But my main issue is that I'm so anti-social that I don't really want to hang out because it feels so weird being around others...especially if you think you don't have much to say.

I'll be here for you if you need me. Send me a message, maybe we can talk on Yahoo IM!
Yes, you will make it, and im sure you will do great! I was a victim of loneliness for many years but I overcame it and I wouldnt change those years even if I had the chance, I learnt so much and am now so much stronger. I love life now, I havent got anyone more special even, I just make better use of the people I do have I guess, but even if I didnt have them, I could still be happy! Keep Trying and be positive! Great times lie ahead! Good Luck!
Sounds like depression, best treated by a combination of drugs and professional counseling. Go see a psychiatrist
Definately. Learn to be happy and make others happy and you will be the happiest person in this world.
feeling lonely can be very hard. especially when you are in a new place and have not made any friends. i get really lonly alot and then i got a job at a convience store and i love it. i love the people i work for and the people i work with. it has helped me alot. also i go to a bible study once a week and that helps too. getting out and meeting people that is the key. if you have anxiety and are afraid to meet people then go see a therapist and join some support groups that also helps especially when you know that you are not the only one who suffers from this. it is a great time of year if you have depression to get out of the house and get some sunlight. that helps a lot with that. i have severe anxiety but i am a little different with mine. mine comes from being alone to much. so i deal better around people, but i also take meds as well. i hope that this helps and you can feel a little less a lone in the world. just know that you are not and if you ever need totalk to someone feel free to email me
I truly believe you can overcome the loneliness...maybe we are all little islands you know? Maybe we're all alone...but I know one day even though we are all alone, you won't be lonely. I know its scary. Just try to be the best person you can be in life, that's what I try to do. That doesn't mean being perfect you know? Because no one is perfect..but keep trying your best..no matter what happens you can say you are trying your best. I know you can do it..I think the people in this world who can feel the most pain are really the strongest, even though it doesn't look that way..life is weird..I know if you keep facing it, you will succeed. Good luck friend!
Most people feel that way once in while so 'yes' you will come through your problems.

This next statement sounds like a joke but it isn't - - if you are at the end of your rope turn around and look - you'll find you have a whole new rope in front of you.

What this means is that sometimes we have lost perspective and need to change how we look at things.

For now, I'm sure you can be helped with talking or therapy, and maybe medications; anti- depressants or stimulants like methylphenidate (generic Ritalin) can provide the controlled boost you need to get over this rough spot.

If you start to really feel bad, you should call The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - a 24-hour, toll-free suicide prevention service available to anyone in suicidal crisis.

If you need help, please dial 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

You will be routed to the closest possible crisis center in your area. With over 120 crisis centers across the country, their mission is to provide immediate assistance to anyone seeking mental health services. Call for yourself, or someone you care about. Your call is free and confidential.

There are other types of free screening services listed below.

Try the hotline first.

Some people turn to religion, meditation, karate or exercise, or yoga but only after the immediate problem is addressed (physical exercise does generally help if you can do some).

Let me know how you are getting along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net