twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will about 8 hours a day of computer screen exposure damage my brains health, etc (MMORPGs specifically)?

I play about 8-12 hours of World of Warcraft a day just playing praying no one will bother me in the outside world.

might this make me more aggressive?
might it make me dumber?

will it improve my hand-eye coordination?

will it damage my mental health?
will it damage my eyesight?


aside from addiction, i want to know what medical reasons are there for restricting my play time.

please respond.
Answer:
i can speak from experience... it will give you eye strain, and may damage your eyes a little, but nothing TOO serious... It will also give you headaches and sensitivity to light. As for the BRAIN... i dont know.. it may make you stupid, since your wasting all that time that you could be learning... (depending on your age) It could also hender your social abilities which are very important.

yes, it will improve your hand eye coordination, very little tho. not the same as playing basketball or other sports/activities...
I really hope not because I spend that much time on Runescape everyday. I do not find myself more aggressive though I do periodically see clue scrolls on the ground and wonder why I can't store all my crap in my bank in real life.
It's better than doing drugs and getting into trouble. I think that is quite a lot as you already know. Does it work for you do you have people on your back telling you that your on the computer too much? If so make it 14 hrs so you can go into the catatonic stare lol.
a good escape from a boring life maybe. get a life! or go to iraq!
World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massive multiplayer online game (as if you hadn鈥檛 heard about it already),one that has such vast landscapes for players to traverse. World of Warcraft is the highly anticipated from Blizzard Entertainment that plunges you deeper into the Warcraft universe than ever possible before.Create a character choosing among eight possible starting races and ten unique classes each with their own starting location, faction status, primary skills, and unique place in the Warcraft world. Learn secondary skills such as Herbalism or Alchemy to use your enviornment to help you in your quest.
There are some website銆乥log or forum may help you..

http://www.igsky.com

http://www.cheap-wow-gold.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net