twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why sometimes Iam afraid of driving?


Answer:
Possibly low blood sugar? Check your blood sugar level if you are fearful before you get behind the wheel. Eat protein and a little bit of carbohydrate before you start out.

They say the fearful drivers are better drivers, because they drive more carefully.

If you want more info on how low blood sugar may relate to phobias, check out the symptoms link at www.hufa.org.
I was pretty scared to drive when I first started out. What I did was take one of my parents with me and go to a familiar place that there wasn't a lot of traffic. I drove that same block until I could do without hesitation. Then I went to a place where there was a little heavier traffic and did the same thing. After a few months of practicing I tried the highway. It was pretty scary, but I pulled through. I kept going one exit, getting off, and going back the other way. Practice is the key to making yourself comfortable. I practiced for about a year before I went for my license, so don't be in a hurry, if you rush yourself you'll make it worse. Take your time and enjoy it, driving can be a really relaxing thing. Good luck.
Irrational fear. We all have them, but sometimes instead of making us cautious, they control our lives.


Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net