twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do some people always have everything go right and some people just start off from?

the moment they are born struggling and are always running to catch up? My father was a married man who had a dirty affair with my mother. He ran off because of me. My mum struggled to work occasionally and would leave me with just anyone, resulting in me being presented with cigarrette burns on my hands. By the time I was 2 my mother progressed to house breaking, with me in her arms . She got married when I was 5 to an abusive insulting arsehole who read a dog training book in how to raise kids. He would beat the living crap out of me for the smallest indescretion. If he took out the strap 9 out of 10 times I would be bleeding. When my mum had a daughter to him she was their little princess that if she did wrong it was my fault and she would play on it. Every 7 years of my life I have nearly died Im 35 the patterns clear.In the last year I have had 3 people smash into my car while I was going to work, had a heart attack and hospitalized twice. Was I Hitler in a past life?
Answer:
Hi:

I am sorry your life has been so harsh and sometimes it seems that yes, some people just glide thru life with seemingly not a care in the world (I think that is great for those who do) and then others who are destined to fight their way thru life for everything. Including good mental health.

Times were much different when you were born. Never has a child ever been born into this world attached to you custom baby book of your life. Every situation, every dream... it's all in here with the correct solutions attached. Wouldn't that be fantastick if it did?

But you have to remember that we are only human, we make mistakes and hopefully learn from the and we pass on the knowledge that we have learned to our children. And the cycle continues. Everything in life is a choice. With each choice is a big responsibility to assist you in obtaining the correct outcome.

Most people believe that the right choice to a problem is the first that they find. More often than not that is the choice that is most frequently wrong. Sit back,take a nice deep breath and chill for a minute. Take a 15 minute away vacation in your mind. and I am sure that when it is time to come back from vacation, things will seem much clearer and hopefully less hectic. You may even see the correct solution to your questions that you don't even see all the bad choices that were making your path a difficult one to journey.

Be Safe %26 Be Well
the upbringing from the start usually depicts the type of adult you will be
get some councilling so you can get the baggage off your back and be able to move on with your life=it's time you had some of the good parts of life =good luck and God Bless
I wouldn't say hitler, he had ALOT of good go with him! As far as growing up, that's the past and you can't change it. Being a kid, you actually had no control over who was there and who wasn't. The present, you just have bad timing. The heart attack could be hereditary, or you're just stressing to much about your past/present difficulties. After getting my car smashed 3 times, I'd probably have a heart attack too! Change some of your daily habits. You control your environment, not other people (besides growing up) Take control and be the person you wanted, it's not too late to start. When you reach 50, you've already lost your chance to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net