twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why I get so dumb in the exams?

I study very hard, and I memorize what I'm supposed to memorize, and my IQ is 122..

The problem here is, before the exam, let's say, by one day, I know everything about everything, and I'm sure that I will score A+ and I get my friend to ask me about anything he wants and I always give him the correct answers.

BUT in the exam, I find it VERY VERY hard to even "think" and to try to "remember" stuff, I'm 100% concentrating, and I'm RELAXED also, but I find it too hard to think and the stuff I've memorized are FAR FAR AWAY from me :S

I tried different things like sleeping before the exam, avoiding the sun etc. but didn't work. I wonder what is wrong? it's getting on my nerves so badly because people always experience that when they are not relaxed in the exam, but I AM relaxed :S:S:S:S

What do you think is happening to me?!
Answer:
I don't know what is happening to you. I do know that some people have problems with tests. The classmate who was number 1 in my law school graduating class failed the bar exam. Although you may not feel it, you may have anxiety about testing and you have convinced yourself you're relaxed. Perhaps you convinced yourself so well you don't feel the anxiety. I suggest you schedule a meeting with each of your teachers before the exam and show them verbally you know the materials and tell them exactly what you have told us. I suspect you have over-compensated for the testing anxiety, but you should talk with your school counselor after you have spoken with the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net