twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why is it so?

Why is there heaps of advertisement and stuff to help men or people in rural areas with depression in aus?
but there is none for people in the city, for teenagers or women?

Well, there is stuff to help, but it seems that everything advertised for men is free and stuff, why isn't it for people like me?! (me being a teenage girl)
My family can't afford me to get proffesional help.
I need help, but i can't find anything that i can go to which is free!
Answer:
You can visit your local health department. They offer free service and I am sure they can help you there. Most states have a mental facility that offers free service... Call them at least and tell them you need help... Best wishes.
Check out the Midwest Center for Anxiety and Depression.
They have a website! Lucinda Bassett is the founder.
God Bless!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net