twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why is it im scared to get to no people incase i get rejected by them? rejection terrifies me?

im 29 have had bpd, depression, low self esteem anger probs since 15, because of these problems ive never formed friendship or a relashionship with any girls...im incredably lonely, i live alone in my own flat.im in a waiting list for therapy

how can i overcome this problem?
Answer:
Hi Wild:

In my opinion you are afraid to get to know people or even get close to people because you are protecting your self from having to feel the pain of rejection.

You have felt that pain before and it is hurts deeply, way to painful at times for you to handle so your body will sometimes go on "auto-pilot" and ignore what you are saying to it because again, it is your body's way of protecting you from feeling that pain again.

Be Safe %26 Be Well


Such a feelin's comin' over me
There is wonder in most everything I see
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
You are not alone.
I have the same problems. I have been talking to a counselor for almost 2 years, and it has definitely helped. I'm not all better yet, but on my way. So that is my suggestion to you. Go talk to a counselor. If you already are than you need to get a new one. Good luck dear.
i have rejection issues also and it has kept me from making friends too..

i can make friends eventually but it takes a long time before i trust somebody...

therapy and meds might help you.
help u first. go out for walks to clear ur mind. then eat haelthy. get plenty of rest. if u need someone 2 vent to i am here dogmicjoe@yahoo.com. also i will be ur friend. for girls try looking up askmen.com, sosuave.com, becomeaplayer.com for advice. go to hi5.com to make buddies. nolongerlonely.com is for mentally ill ppl like myself
That definitely sounds a lot like Avoidant Personality Disorder. It's hard to say though without knowing more about you.

鈽?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net