twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why does it offend you so much when I feed your own words back to you?

get me banned, we have freedom of speech in this country I think? Or is that all gone now too?
Answer:
Regardless of laws and rules I like what I learned in kindergarten, treat others as you would like to be treated. This includes our choice of words, and how they are presented.
You havent fed my words back to me (yet). But if your question is a question I think people feel seen through and ridiculed when their facade appears to be challenged.
Actually, kid. Freedom of speech may exist in certain public forums in your country, but the people at yahoo have maintained the right to ban you for things that would be covered by free speech since they are in fact, a privately owned franchise. See the user agreement.

So, while you may be allowed to publicly display your lack of education, ignorance and opinions arising from your low intelligence in your own country, you can be reported and banned from ByeDr.coms.
i see here that you have alot of questions, r u ok, or are you reaching out for some help, i have some concern for your own mental wellbeing
The good news is that in America, even foriegners can come here and rant and rave and call us names, and they won't get hung or imprisoned for it..dontcha agree?
R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Every Person. Be Kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net