twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do you guys think that stay at home moms have such bad seperation anxiety?

I really need a break from my kids sometimes.. but, when i have it , I go crazy, I dont know what to do w/ myself and I constantly worry about them!!
Answer:
Its not just because you're a stay at home mom, all mom's have separation anxiety at some point. It's very difficult when you leave your children to go to work, it's a guilt you face everyday. I have been both, the worry never goes away. You have to know having time to yourself makes you a better mother for your children, and a better wife to your husband, and ultimately a better you for yourself. Start off by leaving them for an hour, take them to an activity where you know they're having fun interaction, then slowly work your way up to maybe a whole night. Just take it slow, it'll help you and your children with the separation anxiety. I tend to call and talk on the phone with my boys when they stay overnight with my mother, I can hear them laughing in the background so I know they're having fun. Hope this is of some comfort, good luck!
It's completely normal. In your mind, leaving them with someone else, even if it's only for an hour, is leaving them with someone who doesn't or won't do things the way that you would. I used to think horrible things would happen to my children if I left them with a babysitter or put them in daycare. I know it's hard to go out and enjoy yourself when all you can think about is are your kids ok, but they'll get older and you'll start being able to relax and enjoy your time away from them. When you're a stay at home mom your every waking moment is spent taking care of someone else, your whole world revolves around taking care of your children and waiting for your husband to get home from work. It's really a pattern we fall into and we need to realize that we need time away from our children and our husbands to clear our minds, nourish ourselves, be you and not just wife and mother.
i think the reason is because we carried that little baby inside of us and there we knew nothing would happen to them but now there in the world and anything can happen what you need to try are little outings like go for a walk around the block
you know 5 or 10 min. do that every day until you don't feel that then go for a drive 30 min. just increase little by little because the sooner you realize that even when your there bad things can happen the more relaxed you'll become
hope this helps
Because you have no life. Stay at home moms do nothing except waste their lives with children who don't need them around all the time.
take a break and don't feel guilty noone can do a job all the time without a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net