twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why is it.?

Everytime i go to these chatrooms called "Paltalk" in the "Teen" section, theres always these 5 little girls always laughing and picking on ppl. Making subliminal remarks about everyone. Or just laughing it and being like "SUBLIMINAL RUDE" like saying "GOD YOUR MEAN" then laugh at with their "online friends" when they try to diss someone. They've done it to me, but me being me and my "fast skilled thinking" and humor i bashed all of them so many times. I have a cyber friend and we always go on there and act like "pimps" we rub it in their faces about getting all the girls and how paltalk is so popular because us LMAO. It pises them off so bad, they dont say anything. Then there GUY friend is 25, he would call us "butt buddies and homos". After that the girls started repeating. Now i know one of the girls wasnt never like that. She used to always talk to me. Now its like she has to try to act like someone else.
Answer:
Sounds like the "Paltalk Teen" section must be a magnet for socially immature teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net