twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why get p i s s ed off??

a hundred years from today it wont matter anyway...soooooo chill!!!!!!!
Answer:
because it matters this very instant
Yes, and breathe deeply!

If something is really important find a way of resolving it without letting your anger control you.

Research shows that contrary to popular belief, venting anger is actually more harmful than helpful.
Depends on the situation - the trick is to channel anger into constructive action or else let it go. Consider the Civil Rights movement for instance, and the Boston Tea Party. Both of those came about because of situations that made people angry, so they planned with other people, and came up with something to change the situation. I was pissed off when I found out my ex cheated on me - so I dumped him. Then I dumped most of the anger, but kept just enough of it to make sure I wasn't dumb enough to take him back.
But when people are say, rude to you, getting angry doesn't usually help the situation and hurts you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net