twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why oh why did i DO this..??

when i was in primary school, i used to be a pretty quite child...i never had any stable friends and during lunch period i would usually be completing my assignments. i neither am or was ever bothered about "peer pressure"...it just does not happen with me - the what-will-my-friends-think thing. also, from the beginning of time my mother and i never got along-we just did not.
so anyways, when i was in 7th grade..i told the rest of my class that my mother tounge was russian(i'm indian and my mother-father-whatever else tounges are indian too)- for no good reason i did that.a lot of people asked me about it obviously and i told them whatever horseshit i could. i made frinds with this girl...who was more popular than i was- but thats not why i made friends with her...actually i don't quiet remember HOW we became friends but i DO remember that i told her i lived in the american ambessy and told her i was friends with this buch of american kids...then she wanted to become "pen-pals"
Answer:
You were in 7th grade. That's probably the main reason. That age is just goofy. Try not to let an early adolescent experience ruin your adulthood.
Sounds like you were sick of being invisible, so you said something to get someone's attention. I can understand that. Now, you've got to decide whether to stick with the facade, come clean, or run away. Your choice.
what??!
u wanted attention, lol and u got it
Truth is better than Lieing at any cost. If you want attention do good things not bad. I don't know if you believe in God or Satan but lieing comes from Satan. He is the father of lies and He deceives. Please tell the truth and do good, it always pays off better than lieing no matter what.
I think you need to get some real friends and not stay alone or by yourself. True friends will accept you for who you really are, you won't have to pretend to be someone your not. (((HUG)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net