twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why does a tremor resound without end?

schumann's piano concerto, THAT refrain, buried in the midst of inconsequential notes makes the tremor resound without end. Why? Somebody needs to silence the twittering tee-hawks. I need to get on the outside. "I"? Outside? I can't even ask this question without coming back inside. How am I supposed to ask a question about the outside from the inside? I want to wash the inside of my brain with a cold washcloth and place ice cold plums in my eye-sockets. You are still speaking! Your effusive humming and -- what is more -- without any sense of pitch! I am locking myself inside the piano, you delightful little creature, come and find me! The major question here is quite simple: how can anybody find a woman attractive if blood pours out from between her legs every single month? Recently I was speaking with an attractive lady at a pub. She kept asking me questions and batting her eyes. I began laughing at her and told her how digusting it was that she bleeds once a month
Answer:
Wow. Quite a busy bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net