twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do you keep postponing it?


Answer:
postponing what?
Because I don't like to do it and I might think some other day , I might finally do it.Just don't want to go through that piece of work if possible and hoping that it would disappear one day.
Danny I am not a mind reader.
Why do you keep postponing what?
lalilililililillaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Because I dread it.
what are you referring to?
Because it's much more fun being a procrastinator.
Ahhhh, because it's just not fun. And it's really not all that important either. The laundry can be put up tomorrow, even though it's been done since thursday. I washed them , I dried them, I put them on hangers, that's the important part, right? Well, since you brought it to my attention again, I guess I better get it over with. :)
I'm not ready to do whatever it is I'm postponing. So I keep clicking on remind me in 3 days each time a reminder pops up on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net