twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why I am always unable to think and tired !!?

I am always Tierd,I Cant Think Well For Long Time,Cant Work Well For Long Time,People Say I am Smart But I Am Not Cuz Of This,I have 17 Years old.i have been always suffering from this from long period,from like many years it always gettin me down on my exams, i feel always dead,i have got and still getting medical help but i dont know what i have got,some says its my nerves are sensitive but ya who belive in that,
my brother got Fainting twice from Mucus Which made oxygen isnt able to get into brain,I Wonder What I Am Having !! I Though About Being Dead But I really wanna live cuz i belive i cant be good guy help please !
Answer:
What you eat has alot to do with how you feel. You need to stock up on bananas. They are healthy, give you energy, and create a natural mood boost, even for those experiencing depression. Take care of your body, set goals and accomplish them, and get outside often. It can be uplifting.
Your probably depressed because those are all signs of depression.
maybe you need some ADD medication? talk to your doctor.
you might be depressed
Talk to your doctor about depression and or Attention Deficit disorder.If you are on any meds right now your feelings could simply be a side effect.Ask your doctor and keep doing what your doctor tells you to do.
I know that depression can make you feel dead tired,groggy,confused no mental clarity,angry,hopeless! talk to your doctor and your parents!
I think you could be experiencing depression or chronic fatigue. Be sure to stay active, eat well, rest, and see your doctor regularly. You might also try WebMD.com for additional things to watch out for.
If the doctor isn't helping, maybe see if your parents will take you to a chiropractor. I know it sounds strange but some times they can help.

Think about it this way, everything runs along your spine so that it is in some way connected with it. If there is an area in your spine that is twisted, it's like power can be turned off and make your body act strange. It's like flipping a light switch off, and then expecting the light to come on when the switch is turned off as there is no power. Really, what do you have to lose by trying it.

Make sure that you find a good one though. Not all of them are great. Some of them do give better adjustments. I have gone to one in the past, he was very good at adjusting my spine but his wife didn't seem to do any thing at all.

I had all kinds of problems for about 2 1/2 years, I wanted to die but I didn't either. So I know what your talking about when it comes to that. I still say that this man saved my life.

I had so many symptoms and my doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Here are some things I had going on:

Pain through my abdomen, right below the ribs- it felt like a hot poker had been pushed through me.
Rashes on my face
Intense itching all over my body, with no rash except on my face.
headaches- constant
Always hungry--I felt like I could never get enough to eat, and I'm not a big person weight wise.
Feeling dizzy- as if I was going to fall down
Back pain

My doctor only found one thing, low blood sugar. I'm not diabetic at all.

After going to the chiropractor and him taking xrays, he found like 3 or 4 places down my spine that were twisted. He said they were subluxated, twisted.

After 3 weeks of going to him, all the problems went away. I mean every thing. NO more low blood sugar. I was totally back to my former self, and I never felt better. I have not had any problems ever since then, all of the symptoms went away. It has been some thing like maybe 14 years or so now.

You stand to lose very little except maybe feeling bad.
Consider the possibility of milk allergy or lactose intolerance. Try eliminating all dairy products from your diet for two weeks and see if it helps. Excessive mucus production, fatigue, and depression can all be symptoms of a problem with dairy.
There is also something called celiac sprue, which means you can't digest wheat gluten. If eliminating dairy products doesn't help, try eliminating all wheat or wheat gluten-containing products next.
Can't hurt to try it. I hope you feel better soon.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
Oooo you pore thing
Well
First know your loved
2~ make shour you get enough sleep every night
3~ go to sleep the same time every day and wake up about the same time every day
4~ make sure you come before other things take care of your needs then others
5~ eat lots of fruit and vegetables
6~ take at least 3 min just to relax “not” watch tv or mess on the cp but lay on the grass or some where you can get fresh air and hold still kind of like meditate for 3 min if you can you could problem even do good with like 1 min to start off with
7~ make shour you are getting a full rang of vitamins I take vitamin b and c because I know I don’t get enough of them you should probably take a molty vitamin before you go to sleep because that’s when your body rejuvenates the most and it may apresheat the help of the vitamins
8~ stay away from things that stress you out as much as you can
9~ get something that you know when you do it you relax like when I get stressed I get a chary limeade and when I drink it I tell myself I have to calm down and relax I take one sip and tell myself I have to calm down before finishing it its took 30 min the first time but now it happens as soon as I have it in my hand you can use anything you like a lot my bro uses redvine it can be something people usually just hand you like chocolate it haves to be a little original and it shouldn’t be something you have to make
10~ and remember your loved “your loved”
:) have a grate day :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
ADDED
1~ Hmm not enough oxygen well I think you can have a surgery to widen the passage so you can breath more if you think that’s the problem
2~ if you tell your doc you think that’s the problem he may give you an oxygen tank and see if that helps you
3~ the not retaining what you read a hand full of people suffer with and lots grow out of it if they just work at it
4~ if the not remembering is rely rely bad then maybe you have umm I don’t remember that its called but short attention span
5~ or it might be what I have short term memory loss I have to read things over and over again tell I got all the info because my brain dues not like to hole on to what I read sometimes its better and some times it worse with this you can just work at it and it should start not being as bad
Well again good luck love ya
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
coz you are tired r!!! you need to exercise r.. hohohoho BTW, are you fat?? juz asking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net