twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why does my face and head feel so tense?

My hole face like my jaw, my skull and head etc feels so tense and my mind is so anxious, i have been like this for 3 mnths now, doctors look at me like im crazy, i can hardley sleep because i feel so wired? like im on drugs?


i am not on anything, the doc gave me valium and if anything it makes me even more wired ? whats going on?
Answer:
i think your anxiety could be doing this. all the tension you feel is going straight to your head. with me, it goes into my neck. maybe a muscle relaxer would help or something for the anxiety. you could try one of the over the counter tension headache meds and see if that will help.
hmmm.i was going to say maybe it's a sinus infection but it's been going on for 3 months. b/c sinus infections make your face and jaw hurt. get a second opinion from a diffrerrent doctor to find out.
Do you get weird headaches on the side of your head or on the back?? I used to get those too. And when I went to the Dr. they told me that I was just stressed and had panic/anxiety disorder. And those can cause you to have weird symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net