twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why is it that I have REALLY, REALLY messed up dreams EVERY night, to the point that I can't sleep ever?

I've had about 3 hours of sleep the past 2 weeks, no joke.


I have dreams where I climb 10 mile high mountains of jello.

Dreams where I see my girlfriend get raped and then go out and kill random people (this is a VERY graphic dream)

Dreams where I actually kill myself (also VERY graphic)

Dreams where I participate in genocide.

Dreams where I pretend to be someone else in order to stay alive (thereby condemning the person I pretend to be)

Dreams where I see the end of the world.

Dreams where I can read books and music (which shouldn't be possible)

Dreams from the past

Dreams from the future (maybe?)

Seriously, WTF!?
Answer:
What is going on in your life right now? Is there more stress than usual? I would maybe think about talking to a psychiatrist first to get something to help you sleep and second to break down what is going down.
What you should be asking is how to detach yourself from your thoughts and dreams so that you can see the world more clearly.
Here is how that is accomplished:
http://www.shambhalasun.com/index.php?op...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net