twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why is this?

I always do stuff like normal people but whenever i do it i get a strange feeling that i have already done this... same place... i notice the time is always 3 minutes off of what i am thinking so can you guys help me?
Answer:
You are living in another time, either that...or you can control the past of future. If you want this to stop completely, try talking to a phsycic. They can help. If you want to control them, try to practice going back in time, and going further in time. One power leads to another. Embrace the gift.

-Azooga-
That is deja vu. Fairly common to one extent or another. I have experienced it some myself. I am told it can be caused by some chemical actions in the brain. If it is bothering you a psychologist should be able to proscribe something that would help.

From personal experience I know it can be disconcerting. I do not have it very often anymore and it never got so bad I saw a doctor. OTOH, I didn't know it was treatable until several years after its peak.
Sometimes I have the same. By me it is that I dreamed it before it happend.
I don't think that you can do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net